skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Love Life? Love Music
Saturday, 3 January 2009
Bashy - I See People
This has got to be my favourite tune at the moment...I saw Bash sing it a couple weeks ago live and I got to say, the man's got talent!
Shout out to Bash, keep it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Miss Lyfe follows...
My Blog!
Itsbashy's Weblog
Kano lives at 140 Grime St.
The Portia Diaries
Tinchy Stryder's Blog
Jwls // Strict Lee 4Da Fam Lee Tree
I DUZ THIS!!!!
Trials and Tribulations
Wretch 32's Wretchrospective
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(6)
▼
January
(6)
Skank - Calm Down
I Feel
Stop My Pen
Times Have Changed
Harvey, Romeo & Ashley Walters
Bashy - I See People
►
2008
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(23)
About Me
MizUnderstood
24 year old MzUnderstood is a presenter, actress and journalist, she chose these areas as a profession as it allows her to be creative and express herself through different avenues.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment