Saturday 10 January 2009

Times Have Changed

Yessssir I'm back...

It's been a couple days since I've blogged and I've had a lot going on.
Sometimes things happen in your life that you can't explain and when it first happens you think it's a curse but then as the days progress you see that in actual fact it's a blessing in disguise...

I've had some free time on my hands so I ducked out to Brighton this weekend and had the most amazing time. I won't go into it but I had time to reflect, laugh and put things into perspective.

This week has been a difficult one for me with a lot of stuff going on but my girl has been there for me and I gotta thank her for that...She knows who she is and the funny thing is when I first met her I hated her! We couldn't stand each other and now I couldn't ask for anyone else!!!

Anyways I'm over and out...!

No comments: