Tuesday 28 October 2008

Email

I hadn't blogged in a while as I've been mad busy this week arranging and organising the Ladies Special @ The Sunday Show (more information on that soon) but I checked my emails this morning and had an email from a good friend of mine that works stateside.

She's just started working at a music label and is finding it hard to focus on her goals as so many people around her are trying to bring her down and do not want to see her suceed. She feels its not a personal vendetta but more of a status vendetaa i.e because of her position within the company, certain people want to see her fail.

Someone can be so nice to you but then behind your back they're your biggest enemy. The age old saying "Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me", springs to mind but at the same time it's a tough position to be in.

I emailed her back and simply said:
"Never come down off of your chariot for those that are throwing tomatoes."

Nuff said.

Miss Lyfe

No comments: