Wednesday 15 October 2008

Productivity = Positivity

I had the most productive day today & I haven't had one of those in a while...

..Still got this cold from hell...Have infected my older sis aswell & she is not a happy bunny...

So I managed to drag myself out of bed and meet the girls (Miss Smith & Miss Lee)from 'The Sunday Show' team to have a meeting about Ladies Night @ The Sunday Show on 2nd November. I'll give you more info about that soon.
...We couldn't concentrate without food & drink so we passed through TGI's and had couple cocktails...



Next stop was Russell Square to go to a casting that had been cancelled, that NO ONE thought to tell us...

Bad mind tactics...

The Oyster Card is my best friend...When it's got money on it...


93 FEAT EAST

Got on a 25 after a quick stop off at M-A-C in Selfridges. Got off by Brick Lane and went to support Wretch 32 perform a couple tracks off his album and some of the UKs finest undiscovered talent at 93 Feet East.



Leanne Robinson - You smashed it. So much talent, you blew us away with your version of Keyshia Cole's 'I Remember'. You done know we want you at The Sunday Show.


Natalie - Your edgy quirky black version of Lily Allen type look went well with your Funky House track.

Wretch - As per usual you DONE THE FUCK!N DANCE bruv. Nuff said.


No comments: